Funky is for the free spirited, passionate and confident person. Looking funky is not something that just anyone can pull off. Learn to express yourself through your grooming and clothing choices by pairing the unexpected with bold and colorful. Exude confidence as you master the funky look and all eyes are on you.
1. Get cool hair. Go for color whether it's highlights or streaks of purple or blue. Style your hair with texturing paste to get a chunky, bed head look.
2. Wear cool glasses. Wear a modernized pair of horned rimmed glasses or go for the classic thick black frames. You can't go wrong either way.
3. Wear shirts that have patterns or T-shirts with logos and pictures to express who you are. Wear plain shirts only if you are layering tops.
4. Wear patterned pants. Choose plaid or striped pants or shorts. Girls can wear patterned pants or skirts. When choosing skirts, go for knee length or shorter.
5. Wear colorful socks. Choose socks with patterns on them. Wearing a classic argyle sock is always the best choice when pairing patterns and going for funk.
6. Wear shoes that are fun and stylish. Wear shoes that have buckles or zippers. Choose shoes with chunky heals or platforms.
7. Add funky accessories. Choose big earrings, funky bead necklaces and big belts with funky buckles. Wear several bracelets. Wear several large rings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.