You'll flip for this awesome hair style. Join Lisa Bleyaert and her friend Julie as they show you how to do a flip ponytail yourself. All you need is a brush, a hair band, and a scrunchie to create this fun twist on a ponytail. First, create a low ponytail at the base of the neck, and tie with a hair band. Next create some extra room at the top and separate hair in the middle above the hair band. Finally, pull your ponytail through that hole. With this how to video you can style your hair in a pretty flip ponytail all by yourself.
3. Fluff your ponytail and tie with a cool scrunchie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades