This video shows how to make a men's hairstyle called a faux hawk. He uses a product called Renati Rock Hard along with got2be glued spray. Take a dab of the Rock Hard and rub it through your hair and make all your hair stand straight out, then spray it. Add more Rock Hard and style it by flattening the sides and pulling the top stright up. Pull the bangs forward and off to one side and make them spiky. Use a hairbrush on the sides to brush the hair forward, keeping it flat against the sides of your head. Finish the style with more hairspray. This is a cool gravity-defying hairstyle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades