You can do this look at home, you don't need a professional! Here we show you the steps to an easy french twist. You'll need a boar bristle brush, hair spray, bobby pins for this look
Step 1 Brush
Brush hair to side, pin with bobby pins in the back at the middle. For a softer look, pull out some wisps in the front.
Step 2 Brush
Brush the other side towards the pinned back.
Step 3 Twist
Take hair and put over thumb and twist up and pin.
Step 4 Knot
Take the hair above the twist and tie into a knot and pin.
Step 5 Finish
Spray liberally with hairspray. For a more polished look, pin back the wisps. Pin back tendrils for a more polished look.
Example: Pantene Classic Hairspray
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades