"Boho" hair is natural and free-flowing and doesn't take a lot of time or tools. Often this look is a result of sleeping or a day at the beach. Here we show you how to achieve that look without doing either!
Step 1 Part
Towel dry your hair, comb with a wide-tooth comb and part slightly off center.
Step 2 Product
Use a curl cream or spritz of salt spray and scrunch or twist hair into spirals.
Example: Fekkai Summer Beach Waves Salt Spray
Step 3 Paws off
Keep your paws off your hair and don't touch until hair is completely dry. If you do touch, you can get the frizzies.
Step 4 Potential
- Look #1: "Medieval princess"
Take a small half-inch section of hair from slightly above your temple and twist it back, clipping with a small barrette. Repeat on the other side.
- Look #2: "Mermaid braids"
Simply braid one, two or three tiny sections of your hair in the front or the sides. Secure each with a small, clear elastic that won't distract from the style. It's also fun to add one at the base of your hairline so it peeks out as you move.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades