You've probably heard of cheetah print nails and even cheetah print eyeshadow (think the eyeshadow "rub-ons" at Sephora), but we can bet you've never heard of cheetah print hair. Your first question is probably whether or not this is even possible, but trust us, with a compressor doing cheetah prints on your hair is as easy as pie.
Check out this video to learn how to create a colorful cheetah print on the side of your hair. This is perfect for doing at parties, for dance teams or cheerleading squads, and at fairs if you're a makeup artist.
Dinair mini compressor & gun
Dinair Fantasy Colors
Matrix's VaVoom Estra Firm Freezing Spray
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades