To create an apostolic or pentecostal hairstyle, start with a poof in the front of the hair. It can be ratted behind for stability. Use two bobby pins to secure the back corner of the poof. Squirt the hair with hairspray before moving on. Then create a low ponytail in the back of the hair, pulling the top up and out slightly while forming the ponytail so it creates another poof in the back of the head. Spray the ponytail with hairspray then smooth out the hair on the top of the ponytail. Wrap the ponytail around all four fingers until any remaining hair in the ponytail can be wrapped under. Push a long clam style metal clip into each side to secure the hair, then pull hair up around to cover the clips. Use bobby pins as needed to cover the clips. Hairspray the entire style to keep it set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades