Leo Bancroft with Handbag demonstrates how to straighten your hair with a hair straightener. First, use good clips to section off your hair. Fasten the clip to your hair in a straight line and then fold the excess hair up. Comb through the hair to ensure that you are not straightening any knots. Apply the flat iron to the hair without using a clamping motion. Gently glide the hair straightener over the hair shaft with the comb or brush guiding the hair straightener through the hair. Using these techniques will ensure that you get perfectly straightened, salon style hair without much fuss.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades