Do you know how they divide your hair into sections when you are at the salon? Though it is never easy to reproduce what they do at the salon, but you can do the same thing as best you can (and next time you are at the salon, watch closely to see how they do it). You are going to divide your hair into sections and put all the sections up on top of your head except for the bottom section. Use a brush to select a small segment of hair from the bottom section that you did not put up. Start at the top of the segment of hair and gently brush from the roots to the ends, blow drying as you go. You will want to keep the hair away from your head so as not to burn your scalp with the blow dryer. Always keep the blow dryer moving and go from underneath your hair to on top of it with the blow dryer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades