To straighten frizzy hair with a flat iron, first wash your hair and towel blot it dry. Then, part your hair down the middle. Massage a product like Chi Silk Infusion through your hair by first applying a little bit to your palm and then working it into your hair. Use a flat rectangular brush and blow dry your hair. Separate your hair into sections. Use a flat iron and a comb to straighten your partitions of hair. Tilt your hair straightener at an angle when straightening the ends of your hair to make it extra straight. Use a good shampoo and invest in satin pillowcases to retain moisture in your hair. Finish your hair with an effective hair lotion to boost your hair's shine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades