Straightening curly hair. Things you will need to get started are a scrunchy, clips, hair brush, flat iron, heat protector spray, and gel if you choose.
First start by plugging your flat iron in and setting to the highest heat setting. Section out the hair in three to four sections using clips to keep them from mingling with the other hair. Bottom most hair, middle row hair and top hair. You can part the top hair to keep your normal part and clip on each side. Start by finding a 1 inch part of the bottom section and pull taught. Spray with heat protector spray and clamp the flat iron near the scalp, pulling it down the section of hair at a firm, steady pace. Repeat if the desired level of straightening was not achieved. Once you're happy with the result you can move to the next 1 inch piece. You keep repeating this through all sections of hair until the hair is all straight. Keep checking in the mirror and using two mirrors to look at the back of the hair. Repeat as necessary. Once you're done with all sections you can use a scrunchy to pull the hair back in to a low loose pony to prevent any bumps in the hair and go to bed. You can also use a satin pillow case. In the morning you can use the gel to straighten and smooth the fly away's.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades