Want to get a Weezer girl hairstyle look? *Use a FHI Curling Iron. *Measure your front bangs and roll them up to the thickness you want. *Set it into place with a pin, split your hair right at the top in half, behind your head at the crown area, open the top behind your ear. *Take the front part and curl it with your iron, take your time and curl the other sections back setting them down with bobby pins. Once this has been repeated on both sides, let your hair cool down. *Tie the back of your hair into a low ponytail, let the pins lose on the sides and tightly roll the hair up in a victory roll. *Put bobby pins in a way that they can't be seen. Make any adjustments needed to your victory rolls with your fingers. *After finishing with the sides, do the same for the front. Twist the front one until it gets to the base of your forehead shape it how you want and put it into place with a bobby pin. If you want you may add a bow to the back. *Congratulations, your hair is amazing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades