Ashley Fierce unlocks the secrets of getting hair like Beyoncé Knowles in her video "Single Ladies." You can start out by straightening your hair and putting on a plastic headband in order to tame any short baby hairs you might have. Use hairspray to tame the front and sides of your hair and then take a comb and hairspray and lightly tease small sections of your hair in order to give them volume. Take your bangs and bobby pin them to the side so that they are out of your way. You will work with these later. Divide your hair from the ear line up and put it in a ponytail. Take your bangs and run a straightener over sections of it so it angles towards the back of your head. Lightly comb your bangs back and use bobby pins to secure into place. Follow these simple steps to get that Beyonce "Single Ladies' look every time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades