Shape your brows the quick and easy way
Follow this quick and simple tutorial to learn how to shape your brows.
-Use a form-a-brow kit by Senna products
-First, brush your eyebrow with a spoolie.
-Then choose the stencil that bests fit your shape.
-Line it up with the arch of your brow and hold it down on both ends.
-Dip the brush in whichever color you would like, tap of the excess.
-Then fill your brow.
-Where you start is the area that you will have the most color
-Once your done take your spoolie and blend out the color
-Use a product to highlight, such as the Spotlight by Senna.
-Use it at your arch, then blend it down.
-Lastly, set your brows with Brow Fix by Senna.
Follow these steps to shape your brows the quick and easy way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades