Just as not all face shapes were created the same, not all hairstyles were created equal. In fact, a gorgeous blunt-cut pixie do may look dazzling on your oval-faced friend, while it would make your round face look larger.
Each face shape - oval, round, and square - requires a special cut tailored to emphasize its shape. Check out this video to learn how to select a haircut that accentuates your face shape.
Angus Mitchell, son of the legendary hair stylist Paul Mitchell, shares tips on what to ask for when headed into the salon. If you have an oval face like Beyoncé, Jennifer Garner or Jessica Alba, you can pretty much get away with any hair cut, but for other face shapes - be it round like Gwyneth Paltrow or Cameron Diaz, or square like Demi Moore or Sandra Bullock - watch our video to find out what flatters!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades