Whether you paid a few hundred bucks at the salon or just used the drugstore boxed stuff, it sucks when your hair color doesn't turn out the way you want. You can lighten the overall color with vitamin C, but if you're specifically looking to remove brassy tones from blonde hair, there's a better way to go.
A combination of chamomile tea, lemon juice, and a potato makes a great brightening mask for blonde hair. All three ingredients are natural whiteners. Just blend everything in a food processor to make a paste, massage it into your hair and leave it on for 2-3 minutes, then rinse.
Know of any other tricks for fixing hair color at home? Share with us in the comments. And don't forget, if you're having issues with super greasy hair in-between washing, try some DIY dry shampoo to absorb that excess oil in your hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades