In this video, we learn how to scrunch your hair. First, wash your hair and don't dry it, you want it to be wet. Next, part your hair where you like it best, and to where it looks messy. Now you will grab your favorite type of scrunching gel and flip your head down so you're looking at the ground, then scrunch your hair upwards, incorporating the gel into the hair. Keep scrunching your hair for around one minute, then bring your hair to the front of your face and section your hair. Roll your hair and place a hair tie around each different section. Once you've done this with all your hair, spray your entire hair with hair spray. Let this dry for around 30 minutes, then release your hair and spray in volume hair spray. Scrunch a few more times and you'll have wavy hair!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades