In this tutorial, we learn how to rock an emo hairstyle. First, blow dry your hair with a round brush, then place the top section down and to the side of your hair. Next, take small sections and spray your hair with heat protector. Now, straighten your hair in each of the different sections until it's pin straight. next, take heavy gloss and work it through the ends of the hair to add texture. Make sure the bangs are covering the front of the face, and the hair looks messy. This will give you an emo look that you can rock for days to come!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades