Before beginning you should start to focus on shampooing your roots and scalp and conditioning your hair and ends of hair. This will help by saving the ends of the hair and the main body of your hair from unnecessary damage. Shampoo is a very strong product and as you work it into your scalp and roots it will naturally move down your hair grabbing dirt and old product from your hair. So, focusing on shampooing the ends of your hair and the main body of your hair is not needed and it can be damaging. You also want to avoid using a comb near your scalp, it can lift up dead skin, so avoid this or scrubbing your scalp. Also, you do not want to try to pile your hair on the top of your head when shampooing. Try by starting on the top, sides and from front to back.Before washing start by filing your nails, ensuring no hair will stick in any jagged nails. Brush your hair before wetting hair. Wet hair thoroughly, making sure it is thoroughly saturated. Use your first lather of shampoo for, again, the scalp and roots. You can start a second lather using a silver dollar sized amount of shampoo, rinse completely. After shampooing, gently ring out hair and now your hair is ready to deep condition.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades