This video shows the viewer how to rejuvenate damaged hair with a few simple techniques. The first stage is to not let the hair get damaged in the first place. One of the most common causes of damaged hair is excess use of heat on the hair – either through a blow drier, straightening iron or a curling iron. Another cause of damaged hair is allowing the hair to become matted. This can be sorted out by simply combing the hair. If the hair has become damaged the recommended approach is to get it trimmed. This removes the split ends. As well as this the person trimming the hair will invariably treat it with a professional product which will help to prevent future damage. It is recommended that you get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks.
For more information and an instructional demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades