- Hair elastic
- Hair pins
- Hair ornaments
- Comb your hair carefully to eliminate any tangles or knots.
- Take some hair from the top of your head.
3. Tie off this hair with a hair elastic.
4. Don't pull off the ends.
5. Make your hair into a bun. Pin up any loose bits of hair with clips or pins.
6. Separate the other hair in half.
7. Put the right half to the left and then wrap it around the bun, and fix it in place with hair pins.
8. Do the same thing with the left half. Add a hair ornament for decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades