This video shows you how to grow a beard or mustache, even if you're a lady...sort of. Using a Jack Sparrow makeup kit and some clever tapering of the fake beards contained in the kit with scissors, you'll be able to finish your Jack Sparrow makeup look authentically.
Make sure to accentuate your new pirate beard with LOTS of bronzer and foundation at least two shades darker than your skin, and maybe a mug or two of mead.
I show you how to apply a fake beard, mustache, and goatee, with spirit gum, and a fake mustache and beard from a Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) kit I got at a costume store.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades