It may look simple, but there is a bit of skill involved in making a crisp high ponytail. To gather hair into a high ponytail, first apply some styling wax and then gather the hair with the help of a brush or comb. For the ponytail to be as tight as possible, pull the hair back tightly and tie it with a hair band.
For thick hair, you can use two hair bands together. After the hair is neatly gathered, take one section of the hair, about a quarter of the hair in the ponytail, and wrap it around the hair band, securing the ends of the hair with a bobby pin. In order to ensure that the hair stays in place, spray it with hair spray and smooth it by hand. Watch this video hair styling tutorial and learn how to pull hair up into a classic high ponytail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades