Have you spent time styling your hair only to step outside and look like you stuck your finger in a light socket? Learn how to keep that beautiful hairstyle looking good!
You Will Need
* Light shampoo
* Deep conditioner
* An ionic ceramic hair dryer
* Hair oil
* Hair spray
* Hot oil treatment (optional)
Step 1: Use light shampoo
Use a shampoo without harsh chemicals. Some shampoos strip natural oils from your hair, contributing to static cling.
Step 2: Condition deeply
Condition your hair with a deep conditioner to retain moisture.
Perform a hot oil treatment. Purchase a kit from a drugstore and follow the directions.
Step 3: Do not over-dry
Avoid over-drying your hair. Use an ionic ceramic hair dryer designed to eliminate static without over-drying.
Use a regular hair dryer but leave your hair damp to prevent over-drying.
Step 4: Moisturize twice a week
Moisturize your hair twice a week with hair oil to prevent flyaways.
Step 5: Spray comb or brush with hairspray
Spray comb or brush with hairspray before use. This eliminates friction that causes hair to stand at attention.
Fact: You can rub a non-scented dryer sheet through your hair to remove static cling.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades