Rogaine is a popularly used produce for hair loss and regrowing hair. Rogaine is a topical form of minoxidil and its use on the scalp to help thicken the hair. Minoxidil was initially use for blood pressure medication and has discovered the patients that took minoxidil had hair growth on their bodies. Learn more about Rogaine and hair loss in this how-to video on beautification treatments.
Don't use for complete baldness
Apply to scalp & lightly massage twice a day
Seek medical help if there's irritation
About this Author
Dr. Nikolaidas is the President of Westlake Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery. He has been practicing in Austin for several years and had previously completed his dermatology residency in San Diego. His main focus is on liposuction and lasers. He enjoys his job and the opportunity it gives him to help people feel good about themselves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades