In this video, we learn how to perform a flat four string braid on your hair! First, you want to start off with either wet or dry straight hair that has just been brushed out. Next, you will grab the top three piece of hair on your head and perform a regular braid by placing the right section under the middle, then the left under the middle, and so on. Keep doing this for about 4 braids, then start adding in hair on the right and left hand side each time you get to them. Repeat this until you get to the bottom of the hair and you're look is complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades