Emily from Girlispoision takes us through crafting yarn falls, a new and interesting sort of hair accessory for girls and women of all ages. First, obviously, you need yarn. Second, you'll need a glue stick, for general construction. Third, you'll need a nice large flat surface on which to work. Spreading your yarn out into separate strands, all side by side, you then tie them around the middle, and apply your glue stick, to make sure it will be secure. After snipping it to the desired length, you then attach the hair clip or tie of your choice, and there you go. With so many colors and yes even patterns of yarn available, yarn falls are a terrific new fashion option for the girls and with this video, you'll be able to make them easily and well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades