In this tutorial, we learn how to make whipped shea mango butter hair cream. You will need: shea butter, mango butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, vegetable glycerin, and castor oil. First, you will need to take a scoop of shea butter and a scoop of mango butter and place them into a plastic container. After this, blend them both with a mixer until they are combined. Next, you will add in around 1 tsp of the rest of the oils that you have. Then, take the mixture and continue to blend it until it's smooth and creamy. Store this in a small plastic container with a lid and use on your hair whenever you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades