This beauty and style video demonstrates how to make transitional dreads. First the color of fibers is chosen of required lengths. The strands are put around elastic supports held taught by two posts of bed or other furniture. The base color, in this case blue, is pleated like hair up to a length required. Before pleating, the fibers are loosened with a comb. The lower portion below the pleats is loosened with a comb and twisted tight. Over the pleats the other color, in this case cream, is wrapped tight. This is then covered with a cloth, made wetted with water and pressed with a hot hair clapper. The lower portion of the strands are twisted tight, wetted and pressed with hot hair clapper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades