In this video, we learn how to make single ended dreads. First, you will need synthetic hair, a hanger, and a steamer. First, take the hair out of the package and then cut a section out of it and put the other hair aside. Next, place the hair on a clothes hanger hook, then pull on the hair with your hands. After this, pull the ends down and then take a comb and back comb the hair piece. You want it to be in a big poufy mess what you are finished with it. After this, you want to braid the hair and then brush it out. You will now twist the dread up until you reach the bottom. After this, you will grab your steamer and steam along the entire piece of hair. Allow this to set and then you will be ready to use!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades