In this video, we learn how to make a large fancy hair bun. First, you want to have your hair brushed and straightened. You will need: brush, hair ties, bobby pins, rolled up sock, and hair spray. Start off bringing your hair up into a pony tail, then tie it with an elastic. Next, grab a hair roll and bring it under the base of the pony tail around to the font. Now, let your hair fall evenly, while pushing your head down. Grab you elastic, and wrap it around the base of the hair bun. Next, take the excess hair and twist it around clockwise. Take large bobby pins and secure the hair into place. Use hair spray to control any baby hairs, then you will have a finished look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades