Dry and damaged hair can get a boost from a nourishing hair mask. If you want to make a hair mask out of natural ingredients. Make the mask when the hair is wet. Mix half a cup of honey with a quarter cup of olive oil. Apply the mixture to your hair with a wide brush. Try to apply it as evenly as possible over all your hair. When you finish applying, gently comb your hair and gather it up. To make sure the mask is well absorbed, leave it on for about half an hour. Afterwards, shampoo the hair and dry it freely. Any shine or silicone can be added for the perfect look. Watch this video hair care tutorial and learn how to make a homemade honey and olive oil shiny hair mask.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades