In this Beauty and Style video tutorial you will learn how to make homemade deep hair conditioners. Robert Steinken, hair stylist from Los Angeles presents this video. Take mayonnaise; depending on the length of your hair take half a cup to up to a cup. Take two eggs, add to the mayonnaise and mix them up well. If you want some more shine to our hair, add some olive oil. Olive oil is fantastic for hair conditioning. Mix well and apply it to your hair evenly. Then wrap up your hair. It keeps the heat from the scalp and allows the conditioning to get into the hair. Then you rinse your hair out. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades