Buttermilk is yummy, but did you know it also makes a nifty treatment for your hair and scalp? Buttermilk will make your hair more manageable, smooth and dandruff free. Follow this tutorial and learn the quick and easy recipe for this concoction so you can make it at home.
You Will Need
• 1/2 c. buttermilk
• 1 egg yolk
• 1 c. yogurt
• 2 tbsp. honey
• Plastic wrap or a shower cap
• A blow dryer
Step 1: Mix ingredients
Combine the buttermilk with the egg yolk, yogurt, and honey.
Double the recipe if you have long hair.
Step 2: Slather onto damp hair
Slather mixture onto damp hair and gently massage into hair from roots to ends.
Step 3: Wrap hair in plastic
Wrap your hair in plastic wrap or a shower cap. Use a blow dryer to help the mask penetrate the hair cuticle.
Step 4: Leave on
Leave the mixture on for at least 30 minutes.
Step 5: Rinse and shampoo
Rinse hair with warm water. Shampoo and condition as usual. Follow with a cold-water rinse for an extra boost of shine.
Use this mask twice monthly for best results.
Step 6: Blow dry
Blow dry with hair pulled taut and the nozzle pointed downward to flatten cuticles for even glossier locks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades