In this tutorial, we learn how to make a high pony tail for curly hair with Liz Muller. First, wet both sides of the hair and put gel into it. Now, push the front of the hair back with a brush, avoiding brushing a lot so you don't have frizz. Make sure it's straight, then push the back of the hair up. Combine all of your hair together until you have it high on your head. If your hair starts to get curly in the front again, just release your hair and try again. You can always add more gel if your hair is not styling the way you want it to be. Once you get it in your desired pony tail, place a band around your hair and tie it until it's tight. When finished, push your hair back and hair spray the front. This will give you a cute pony tail with no effort!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades