Materials required are lace, hair band, scissors and glue. Start by cutting off a piece of lace around ten inches length using a scissors. Now apply glue at the edges of one end of the lace. And then join the other end of the lace together to form a circle. Now hold this lace at the middle and then push in the middle. Press in at the centre so that it is divided into a Bow as shown. Spread the edges a little to make it appear fine. Now cut off a piece of lace around four inches using a scissors. Now fold it two times to make a roll. Now wrap it around the middle of the bow and then at then turn over. Roll one of the ends and then tuck into the middle. Use glue to fix it in position. Now take the hair band and place it over the other end of the roll. Apply glue and then now push in the other end so that the hair band is fixed in the middle. Adjust the sides a little with your fingers. It is ready for use. That‚Äôs it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades