In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a ribbon covered pinch clip. The materials required for this hair clip are 4 1/2" x 3/8" of ribbon, glue gun and an alligator clip. Open the pinch clip and place the ribbon inside it. Align it to the clip so that it is straight. Then apply some hot glue onto the surface of the pinch clip and then fold the ribbon to glue it. Alight the ribbon to the top of the clip and flatten the ribbon. Now apply some more glue on the ribbon and push it into the clip pinch. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in beauty and would like to learn how to make a fashionable hair clip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades