Hair bows are adorable for all ages, and in this simple, easy tutorial, our hostess gives us first the materials we will need to construct our own. A piece of cardboard, a sewing needle and thread, a rubber band, and of course the little fabric pieces referred to as "spikes," to complete the creation. From there, we are taught that the cardboard is our stabilizer, through which the needle will go, and that we will then be constructing the fabric into shapes upon that needle, layering the fabric on and then sewing it lightly together and twisting, finally circling the extra string around the middle of our little pinwheel accessory, and snipping the excess. It couldn't be simpler, and with this video you'll be able to have unique, custom hair accessories, in any color and fabric pattern you could possibly want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades