In order to make a hair bow out of old magazines, you will need the following materials: a bobby pin, colored duct tape, a ruler, scotch tape, scissors, and old magazines.
To begin this craft project, select 2 pages. Be very selective about the color and print. Cut one of the pages into 2‚Äù horizontal strips. Cut slightly thinner strips from the second sheet. Cut 2 thin sheets from both sheets of paper.
Fold one of the strips in half, making it into a loop. Close the loop with scotch tape. Repeat. Make these loops out of all of the paper. Secure a big loop to a medium sized loop. Repeat. Next, with duct tape, wrap it around the center. Affix two small loops to each other. Tape them to the back of the bow. Reinforce it with duct tape. Insert a bobby pin. Wear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades