Learn to make a chic hair bow for yourself or your daughter in 9 minutes using a glue gun and a few materials selected from a craft store. A little ribbon, a sequin or cameo and a plain metal barrette or scrunchie will help you complete this project. Once you understand the process, the possibilities are endless. This tutorial will prove especially helpful for those who have daughters in gymnastics, cheerleading, band or virtually any sport that involves a matching uniform. Create hundreds of hair accessories for your family and friends, inexpensively and with little effort.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades