This video shows the viewer how make frizzy hair straight. This is done using a straightening iron, a comb and a small amount of hair 'silicone sealant'. The first stage is to comb the hair and ensure that it is not tangled or matted. Secondly take a section of hair around one inch wide and pass the straightening irons from the root to the ends taking no more than a few seconds -if the iron is held on the hair for too long it will burn. This process should be repeated for all of the remaining hair. Finally the air should be sealed with the 'silicone sealant' to ensure that it does not bounce back to the frizzy state.
For more information and an instructional demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades