In this tutorial, we learn how to make a flower headband for Valentine's Day. To make this, you will need: rubber band, elastic band, and ribbon. First, take your ribbon and fold it in half, then make one side a little bit longer than the other. Now, make a flower with the ribbon so it lies on the very top of the headband. After this, use your elastic to tie it around the base of the flower so it stays in place. Now, tie your rubber band to the bottom of the headbands and make a knot with the other side of the ribbon. When finished, wear it on your head and pair with outfits!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades