This video is about how to make fine hair thick and wavy with a flat iron. This technique is done with an Ed Hardy iron. Before you start, it's good to put heat protector on the hair. Taking small sections, as you run the iron down hair make sure you are turning the iron. It helps that this particular flat iron is good at creating this type of look. As you are working, you should add hair spray so that the curls stay in place. This type of look is great for those women who have little or thin hair because it gives a lot of volume and makes the hair look full and thick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades