The bohemian look has really been in recently. After all, with famous starlets like Nicole Richie and Jessica Szhor working long, messy waves, beaded headbands, and flowy floral maxi dresses, the trend looks good and we don't mind following along.
But you don't need to shell out the big bucks to look like a million bucks. In fact, you can make your own swoon-worthy bohemian jewelry at home. Take a gander at this video to learn how to create a hippie/bohemian hair charm with beads and feathers.
All of these products were purchased from Michaels arts and Crafts store. This is super easy and quick if you just want to throw together something that will add a bit of hippie / boho flair to any outfit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades