This video shows how to make a "Dreadhawk," which is a mohawk made of dreadlocks. This is a unique hairstyle that provides a very different look. The instructor begins by separating his front section of hair from the rest, and making a ponytail with it using a rubber band. He continues in this manner, making five more ponytails with sections of hair. You can then tie ponytails together, restricting their movement and keeping the Dreadhawk more intact. This hairstyle can also be done with regular hair, so using this tutorial video, it's easy to create a mohawk, or even try something new with the "Dreadhawk!"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades