Liz Muller guides us how to make a cute twist hair style with little effort. First, put a small amount of hair gel in the front of your hair. Then, grab the front of one side of your hair and start to twist it. Twist the front into the back until you reach the area behind your ears. Now, clip the twist and then repeat this on the other side of your head. Using bobby pins to clip it will work the best. With the rest of your hair, you can either curl it or leave it straight, whichever you prefer. You can also put the rest of your hair into a pony tail to accent your twists. To finish, spray on a small amount of hair spray and you're set to go out!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades