This is a video produced by KazzieHeart on Youtube explaining how to make a puffy hairbow from a t-shirt. Choose a t-shirt and cut two equal-sized rectangles approximately 8"X4". Placing the two pieces facing inward, three sides are sewn together. It is then turned right side out and evenly stuffed with soft stuffing. The end of the remaining side is folded inward and sewn shut, forming a small pillow. A smaller rectangle approximately 5"X2" is cut from the same fabric. The pillow is sewn through the middle and the thread wrapped around the middle and tied. Then the smaller rectangle is folded lengthwise and wrapped around the larger stuffed rectangle and the ends sewn together. This completes the bow which can then be attached to a hair pin or sewn onto a dress or other decorative use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades