For anyone looking for a new way to style their hair, follow this quick beauty video to learn how to create a side pony tail style. This style works best for anyone with medium to long hair. All you need is bobby pins and some rubber bands to create this look. Take a boar bristle brush and tease the crown to create more volume. Take the upper half of your hair and pull it in the opposite direction you actually want your ponytail going in. place a rubber band about two inches down the ponytail and then start twisting it in the actual direction in which you want the ponytail to sit. As you're moving along that direction, twist the other portion of your hair into this section, using bobby pins to secure the twist all along the way. A feather barrette can be added in the front, side, or back to add a trendy and dressy look to your new style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades