In this video the woman is lecturing on how to maintain a hair perm. She advises to locate a good salon to determine what type of perm you want for your particular hair type. After you get a perm do not wash the hair for at least 14 hours in order for the perm to set properly. Keep the hair moisturized as much as possible. Do this by looking for hair products such as shampoo and conditioners indicating it contains moisturizers. The woman very emphatically cautions against rubbing the hair with a towel after washing. This will diminish the perm and causes split ends. Do not comb your hair when it is dry, comb while still wet, then do not comb again till the next washing. Use a very minimum amount of gel on the curls. Do deep conditioning once per week to restore.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades