Hair often looks better when it's not freshly washed because it's more manageable. Make the most of those off days with these tips.
You Will Need
* A new part
* Velcro rollers
* Hair dryer
* A dry shampoo or cornstarch
Change your part. This simple trick will immediately make your hair look fresher because dirt accumulates in the part, emphasizing greasy locks.
Revitalize oily hair by wrapping sections around Velcro rollers, giving each roller a 20-second blast of hot air with your hair dryer, and then letting them sit for ten minutes before removing. Style your hair and spritz with hair spray.
Put your hair in a style that's conducive to dirty hair, like an updo or a low ponytail. Both stay in place better if hair is a little greasy.
Don't pull your hair too tightly; it emphasizes the oiliness.
Sprinkle a dry shampoo or some cornstarch on your roots; the latter is the main ingredient in many dry shampoos. Then brush or comb your hair to distribute the powder.
Don't use baby powder to absorb oil from your hair unless you're a blonde; it can make dark locks look gray.
To go longer between shampoos, avoid touching your hair. The more you run your fingers through you mane, the faster it will get dirty.
Fact: Next to bone marrow, hair is the fastest-growing tissue in the human body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades